To Recover Financial Crises

  • Thread starter Thread starter samudrala
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samudrala

Guest
Please pray to recover my financial crises. Being a eldest son, I am looking after all family members.
 
Child of God,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).



Let’s Pray[FONT:Papyrus]:[/FONT][FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT][FONT:Papyrus]God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It![/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]God Loves You With His Life [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]& Don’t You Ever Forget It….[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Encourager ###, LM, CS[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. [/FONT]
 
Father I ask that You would bless this family and bring them out of this financial crisis. In Jesus name this I ask. Amen.

Philippians 4:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz pray for my husband he is in deep crises due to my and my inlaws' health for our medicine he has a lot of crises and unable to manage and I am trying for a job so I can support him always. Plz pray for him and my job. In whatever way he is trying, always negative happens to us.
Replies
5
Views
166
Plz pray for my ### in trouble and he has health issue and financial crises. His mom and wife and he himself all 3 are sick and for medicine also no money. He is trying for finance but not able to manage. Plz pray that he should not lose faith in God. I am really worried he may take any wrong...
Replies
6
Views
231
Hello, I am currently going through a financial hardship and am begging for prayers and a miracle to come and rescue me from these bills. Thanks. Kind regards, ### ### Jr
Replies
10
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom