Marriage Separation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Lord Jesus please surround my husband's cousin ### and his wife ### marriage with your Protective angelic hedge of Angels and please annoint their marriage with the blood of Jesus. I pray for reunification of ### and ###'s marriage now. Please I pray for joy peace and happiness to reenter their marriage and their children in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Father God I ask that you would put an hedge of protection around about this marriage, and bring the happiness and joy back into it that they had in the beginning. I ask that you would protect this marriage from every evil. In Jesus most Holy name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning your husband's cousin marriage and their children. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net/ www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you asking in prayer In The Mighty Name of Jesus for marriage healing and separation, protection, guidance, and peace. I pray that you remove all negativity that’s surrounding this marriage and any negativity that’s hindering it, Father I pray that you wrap your...
Replies
9
Views
210
  • Article Article
Children take on parents’ emotions. Find your emotional support outside of the home to minimize emotional impact on your children. [Continue reading...]
Replies
0
Views
35
My husband has stopped talking to me (### months) after we had a misunderstanding and he now wants divorce. We live in two different countries because of work. Please pray with me that God heals and restore our marriage, restore our love for each other and heals our communication.
Replies
11
Views
719
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,547
Messages
16,789,324
Members
649,116
Latest member
Torailoreortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom