Healing And Deliverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter robert27
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robert27

Guest
Please pray for ###. Many years ago, one of her brothers was killed by a ray, then another died of a heart condition, and another one, committed suicide. Now she has cancer. She has been operated on on panchreas cancer. It was a wonderful work of the Lord. Now there are three nodules in her liver, and because of the drugs tyroids appeared now. Please pray for her, for her complete salvation and healing, and against the spirit of death that is attached to her family. Thank you very much.
 
Father God I ask that You would bring complete healing to this woman, both spiritual first, and then Physical. I ask that You would heal her in every way needed. In Jesus name. Amen.

Romans 10:9-13

1st. Peter 2:24

Isaiah 53:5
 
Dear Father Almighty We pray for ###...Forgive her sins and her forefathers sins and lead her into salvation....touch her father and heal her right now in Jesus Name...AMEN!!! Nothing is Impossible to you father...Use her as your Testimony and Raise from the Evil...We believe that your are healing her right now in Jesus Name....Thanking you father for healing her...All Praise and worship only to father Almighty ...in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning ### healing of cancer and complete salvation. God is a healer. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net/ www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
9
Views
189
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
12
Views
217
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
12
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom