Prayers For Outcome On Bone Biopsy

  • Thread starter Thread starter lindaisverywell
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lindaisverywell

Guest
Hello...am requesting prayer treatment for an appointment with my hemologist/oncologist this afternoon. I will be getting the outcome of my bone biopsy today. I'm anxious about it....I pray that it is not "C" and that it will be benign and fixable without toxic medications. I have been through a lot this past year and ask Jesus to give me a complete healing. Bless you and thank you for your prayers. ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up ### to You on behalf of her request. I pray she will receive a good report regarding her health situation. Thank You Father that Your report is always a good report, regardless of what the doctors say. I ask you to bless ###. Give her eyes to see and ears to hear Your Truth. And may ### cling to, trust in, and rely on Jesus Christ, her Healer, and Savior of her soul, all the days of her life. Amen.
 
I Pray that God's Healings Hands touches you and that the Doctors will be amazed by the Miracle that they see before them from Our God. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, I lift up to You ### who is praying that You are in control of the tests that done on her. I pray that You would lay Your healing hands upon ### so that all tests done would prove that she is healthy. Lord God for all, it may be impossible but for You Lord God all things are possible. I pray that You also shower ### with Your peace that pass all understanding and the comfort that removes all fears and anxiety. I pray Lord God that You bless ### over and beyond whatever could be imagined in every area of her life. Thank You Father God for Your favor for ###. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, can you please pray for my ### because around a week ago we found a crusty mole on his back, and thanks be to God he was able to get a biopsy for it the next day. He got 3 spots around his body scraped for biopsy (leg, back, and nose), but now we’re in a period of waiting, and the results...
Replies
10
Views
426
Today’s court case is from 6 years ago when my son’s life was completely different. He has worked hard to make changes. Please pray that the Judge and Prosecutor see his heart. Not a person on the paper that states his crime. Please pray for a positive outcome. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
206
i posted one a few minutes ago, but i wanna type up a better writte one. so i'm in a treatment center for drug addiction and about a week and a half ago, i tested positive on 2 of the drug tests for methamphetamine and amphetamine, likely due to having used OTC medication. now i never...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,574
Messages
16,789,855
Members
649,137
Latest member
Lysaraerwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom