Desperate ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter vania
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vania

Guest
hello friend, here i am again, single mom of 2 kids, one is only ### years old. i am unemployed, my ### is in foreclosure, and now my ### is going to be turned off. please all of you pray for a miracle fast
 
Dear lord, please help this woman in her time of need..help her to find employment so she can support her family..dear ### I also pray that u send her help or some resource so she will be able to keep her electric on for her children...keep her strong in you! Amen
 
Whatever barren situation you are in, rejoice and tell God, “Father, because of the sacrifice of Your Son, I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. You have already given me everything. So I am going to act like it is so and rejoice!”
 
Dear God,

I thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord we know and believe You are the source of Love and Life who brings abundance to all. Please bring prosperity to ###. We ask that her basic needs be filled: money to pay her bills, income to meet her mortgage (rent), enough to buy and eat healthy food, and more than enough for health care and wellness, beyond the material needs, please uplift her soul. Inspire her creativity and resourcefulness. Guide her in improving her life. Lord please help her to hold on to faith and let her find peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need as much prayer as I can get. I have been married to a narcissist for around 10 months. I am desperate to escape him but every avenue is a dead end. Every shelter is full or if they can take me, it would require me leaving my 2 dogs behind and I’m sure I would never see them again. They...
Replies
14
Views
209
Lord, I am desperate for freelance work. I lost most of my work to AI in December and I am a struggling professional lady with 30 years' experience. Please Lord help make my work break through to the right person. I pray with all my heart as I cannot go on like this.
Replies
11
Views
154
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom