2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
PLEASE AGREE WITH ME FOR A FINANCIAL BLESSING FROM GOD AND THAT THESE NEEDS BE MET IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AND SALVATION FOR ### AND MAY GOD BLESS U BEYOND ALL THAT CAN EVER BE IMAGINED OR EVEN THOUGHT
Replies
3
Views
173
Shaji
S
J
  • Locked
dear lord, i know i have been far from perfect and i no this i just ask you help me keep strong not for my self but for my kids it hard to have such a powerful illness and and not be able to work for them and give them their basic needs lord i prayer that something happens for the better not...
Replies
5
Views
203
BRENDA 1
B
T
  • Locked
Please pray for my Prodigal husband ###. Satan has him believing he is worthless and no good for me and our kids. Please pray that God removes this hold and give ### peace. Please pray that ### knows his worth and stops listening to Satan's lies. The more God has been working the harder to...
Replies
3
Views
178
Janella2631
J
J
  • Locked
Dear lord, I recently lost my job and have been trying to save to move to relocate for school. Now with limited funds, and another bump in the road I am feeling helpless. I have no support other than my paychecks and student money which would not come until a week before school starts. I am now...
Replies
2
Views
168
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I would like to pray for my husband who is now living with his parent after our finance was bad. Father, please bless him with Your teaching, wisdom, peace, love, and a soften heart to initiate peaceful communications with his wife. I believe that this is according to Your will that...
Replies
4
Views
218
Janella2631
J
B
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and peace in the home, specifically for the husband. The children are home due to circumstances. The family has a large house blessed by God to share with others. The request is for more love and understanding in the husband's heart. The...
Replies
4
Views
226
Janella2631
J
S
  • Locked
My husband had a vasectomy in 9/2009. We have decided now that we want to add a child to our family. We are willing to pay for a reversal, but it will take some time to save the money. We know that any pregnancy is a miracle from God, and we would like for the pregnancy to come on its own...
Replies
2
Views
193
Janella2631
J
J
  • Locked
September 28, 2011 Dear Jesus, I am requesting a well-paying job using my degrees, one or more of them. ### and I also have agreed that we would like to move back to ###. He likes the sun and I like ###. We find that we are being persecuted by ### and would like for you to intervene. She has...
Replies
3
Views
173
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I have a terrible feeling of being overwhelmed with all that is going on in my life. The stress is getting me down emotionally and physically. Feel like I'm hitting a brick wall with no where to go even though I keep leaning on God every minute of the day.
Replies
7
Views
220
K
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and his wife, two people that I love very dearly, I ask prayers for their conversion to Christ and their marriage!
Replies
3
Views
165
BRENDA 1
B
Back
Top Bottom