2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
  • Locked
I am a school teacher, Last week I was transferred to another place. Please pray that I may get salaries as early as possible. Usually the processes will take 2 or 3 months.
Replies
5
Views
263
G.NIREEKSHANA RAO
G
A
  • Locked
I ask that you pray for my Grandson ### he has a court hearing Friday, and things might not be going to be good for him, he may be going to jail or home confinement, he does smoke marijuana and it does affect his ability to make good judgements, he was with a friend 6 months or so back and he...
Replies
2
Views
232
B
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### he is in a great deal of pain, he has carpal tunnel in both his hands and is on a waiting list for surgery, he hasn't been sleeping for months now (up every hour) he's getting weary and losing weight! The doctor is also concerned about his liver. Please pray for my ###...
Replies
3
Views
219
  • Locked
Kindly pray for my daughter ### ### ### (###yrs), fall down from some little height on a sudden (she don't know how it happened), hit her head and today she vomited too. Today we are taking her to a doctor. Kindly pray for her health. Praise the Lord. Amen
Replies
2
Views
180
I
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### and ### who have become lost in the horrible world of drugs. They are good people who are sick from this awful disease. Please pray they will find their way back. I love them so much. THANK YOU ALL.
Replies
6
Views
225
R
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for all you have given me, You have always been here for us, especially in our darkest hours. It is with the sincerest love and devotion that We ask for your healing grace. Please surround us with your love and take this illness from us. Please grant us the strength and...
Replies
3
Views
182
I
  • Locked
please pray that I will not become homeless. I have no one to help me but GOD. And your prayers. THANK YOU ALL.
Replies
1
Views
156
mommawolf
M
B
  • Locked
Dear Father, thank you for being with me, and helping me prepare the lesson for religious studies tomorrow, thank you for taking me and bringing me safely from the shops, and for providing for me with your presence. I felt your spirit last night, when I was in distress. I never want that to...
Replies
1
Views
169
mommawolf
M
O
  • Locked
Lord, I lift up my spirit to you for guidance. I am requesting that you allow my ex-girlfriend and I to reconcile. I know and realize that no relationship is perfect. I also realize that she is dealing with many different issues. Please help me continue to strengthen myself and my mind and make...
Replies
1
Views
556
M
  • Locked
### is a young husband and father of two. He has been fighting Non-Hodgkins limphoma for over a year and it has now spread throughout his throat, sinuses, and behind his eyes. We are praying constantly for God's healing. Please help lift him up in prayer...asking for God's strength and...
Replies
4
Views
240
Shaji
S
Back
Top Bottom