Healing Hands For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlueAngel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlueAngel

Guest
Please pray for my ### he is in a great deal of pain, he has carpal tunnel in both his hands and is on a waiting list for surgery, he hasn't been sleeping for months now (up every hour) he's getting weary and losing weight! The doctor is also concerned about his liver. Please pray for my ### he's a very devout Christian man!! Please pray for a complete healing in his body! God bless and thank you so much!!
 
Dear Lord I lift this man up to you in
prayer. Take away his pain so he is able
to sleep. We will give you praise father
for this favor. Also, heal whatever problem
that is giving the doctor concern over his
liver. Thank you father amen
 
I do pray for ### to get heal from his affilictions through Lord Jesus. I do pray for ### in the name of Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I put ###'s Dad in your loving hands Lord and recall how many miracles you perform in our day to day lives Lord. Lord once again Lord perform this miracle on ###'s dad's life Lord and transform it. Lord he has been suffering so far because of his health condition Lord however since you are our 'Lord' & 'Saviour' we believe no suffering is final Lord, therefore Lord heal him, touch him and comfort him Lord. Lord how many miracles you performed in your own lifetime when you walked on this earth - Lord how many people used come to meet you, how much yearning they had to meet you Lord and yet you were the same for all of us. I recall Lord the Lady who said that only if she could touch your robe, she would be healed and by touch the robe she felt your power and her bleeding condition got healed Lord. Lord in the same way Lord do not stay quiet to our requests Lord, Lord come into the Dad's life and heal him Lord. Lord touch his body and wherever the disease is Lord heal it with your power. Lord there is no greater doctor than you on this earth Lord and we believe in you, we believe that you the the King of Heaven Lord. Lord and Saviour manifest yourself once again Lord. Lord take charge of Dad's body and heal it completely by your precious blood Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen & Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need Lord to help me that UPS deliver my package containing my medicine and when I receive it I pray that God heal me completely through that medication. Amen
Replies
10
Views
187
Lord please have mercy of me, since I had the cerebral infarction I'm experimenting a world of different things. Today I woke up with a problem on my left leg. I had a problem for movement. Please if is a nerve or due to the small exercise that I did yesterday. Help me Lord. Put your mighty...
Replies
7
Views
335
Lord, Please help my daughter with her work.. She's been going to work faithfully and now she was sent a mail for possible short time or later retrenchment..Her job has made her more stable and responsible. Please don't let her lose her job. Lord please help me in my marriage. Please heal our...
Replies
6
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom