2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
3
Views
227
P
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my boyfriend, we want to get married, but we have to move to the states, because we can't do it here because of politics, I am half-### and he is ###... I am trying to get a job back in the states, so he can follow me and we can start our lives together there. We both...
Replies
1
Views
167
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, holy spirit I am praying for the reunification of a ###'s marriage. Lord I pray that ### and his wife ### are rejoined together and that milk and honey enters their marriage. They have lovely children who need their mummy and daddy together. I am sad they have separated. I am sad for...
Replies
3
Views
203
asksev
A
  • Locked
Lord I am a sinner have mercy on me. Glory to God for all of my answered prayers. Heavenly Father, Holy Spirit I pray that my ### and I become financially debt free this year in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
3
Views
240
M
  • Locked
Hi! please do pray for my study in ###. I know it's hard but in God everything is possible to Him. thanks
Replies
3
Views
215
asksev
A
  • Locked
Thank you all for the past prayers for my son ###. He has a great opportunity coming up with a job interview on Friday ###/### I pray all goes well he desperately needs a job so he can pay his rent. The problem between him and his Father still goes on and my husband will not bend and speak to...
Replies
2
Views
247
P
  • Locked
Plz Pray for ### to Jesus that all ### Financial Problems should be solved as ### am Crying Every second bcoz of that. ### hav Trusted & helped wen someone need Financially but ### just got tears in return as the Person cheated ###. ### am suffering a lot withot ### Mistake. ### evn lost ###...
Replies
2
Views
258
I
  • Locked
please pray that this hard working man will be approved for disability help. he is so kind, loving, and helpful to others. he does not want to take advantage of the tax payers. only for a short time until he heals. THANK YOU ALL.
Replies
2
Views
251
  • Locked
Strong typhoon just left our country yesterday leaving ### dead and ### missing and cause millions of dollars of damaged properties, infracstructures and crops, now another typhoon was spotted and is expected to reach landfall on Friday. Please pray for us here that this typhoon will slow down...
Replies
4
Views
290
MPiliu
M
S
  • Locked
Hi, Please pray for the marriage of ### with ###, there are some hurdles in ###'s life pray that his problems get resolved, ask God to show the way to clear his problems and we both get married and praise the Lord together. Thanks, ###
Replies
3
Views
257
pray4peace
P
Back
Top Bottom