2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Please pray for my husband to get good the best from his employer concerning his promotion today. Thank you for praying for him
Replies
2
Views
772
S
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for resolution of a financial issue involving a stolen amount from a student loan debit card, and for success and calmness during upcoming college assessments.
Replies
3
Views
203
L
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I just can't stop smoking.
Replies
6
Views
398
H
  • Locked
Please pray for me this morning. I am feeling the sting from the ending of an ungodly relationship. I need strength to make it through the day. My mind is racing with unhealthy thoughts and I can't concentrate on home. I need to feel God's love and I need strength to move on. I need strength for...
Replies
5
Views
257
M
  • Locked
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for support during these challenging moments. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Seek Support**: Talk to someone you trust, like a friend or family member, about what you're...
Replies
5
Views
334
S
  • Locked
please pray for my relationship that all goes well and I lose my stress of how my partner would like it to be. Please take my fears and stress away as I fear a lot in this relationship and just need to stop thinking of all the "what ifs." What if this happens and what if that happens? Please...
Replies
5
Views
384
M
  • Locked
Please do pray for me. I am in the ### and I really need money to pay my ### fees and also need money to complete my ### tuition fees for the first week of ###. Please remember me in prayer.
Replies
5
Views
236
B
  • Locked
Peace and protection
Replies
6
Views
236
K
  • Locked
Today I feel like I'm at the bottom. I have been looking for a job; I haven't had a steady job for three years. I have an education and I've been praying and asking God to help me find a job. My financial situation is horrible; my services are about to be cut off. I have not slept nights in a...
Replies
6
Views
308
M
  • Locked
Pray that all goes well with ###'s knee replacement surgery on ###.
Replies
5
Views
254
Back
Top Bottom