Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian Nthemwe
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction. For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another. — Isaiah 48:10-11

In Jesus Name Peace Be upon You... AMEN
 
Dear God,

Please bless the people of ### with peace and protection.

Amen
 
Father God in heaven, hallowed be thy name and thy kingdom come even in ###. I stand with my brother ### and cry unto you on behalf of this country, forgive Father, the sins of that nation, its leaders' and those of the people as well. Forsake them not oh Father. Cleanse them from all unrighteousness and iniquity, treat them according to thy tender mercies. Father as Abraham for Lot's sake interceded on behalf of Sodom and Gomorrah, we plead with you for ###. There be political corruption and restlessness, we rebuke them in Jesus name, there be dissatisfaction we crush it in Jesus name. There foreign interference in dealings of the country, we dismiss it in Jesus name. Are there intense evangelism across the country, we resist the devil and ask that the harvest of souls be bountiful in Jesus name.

Thank you Father, for hearing and answering this prayer in Jesus, amen!
 
Lord, please bless and protect ###. Bless his family and sustain them. Amen.
 
Jesus you are our guide, our Protector and our Guide. Be with this child calm him and protect him under your wings.
 
Glorifying God, I pray you to grant him enough strength to overcome all the hurdles in his life, Father be with him every second and help him to take the right path, remove the depression from him and pour your holy Spirit on him. I thank you Lord for listening and answering to my prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family. God, please protect me and my son and bless us with good health, healing, peace, happiness, and long lives. Bring love, honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, healing, stability, and understanding into my relationship, and open the door for us to have a safe, peaceful...
Replies
9
Views
174
I ask to pray for myself, for my complete protection at work place That God may guide and protect all my works. Recently a fraud has come to light that involves huge amount of money that has to be recovered as soon as possible. I ask to pray that God may make a way that all parties may...
Replies
10
Views
162
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to pray for me. Recently, I have been having very disturbing dreams. In the first dream, I saw a pastor casting a demon out of me, and I was being lifted into the air. The dream felt so real that I suddenly woke up in fear. In another dream...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom