To Help Us Get Married

  • Thread starter Thread starter pray4peace
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pray4peace

Guest
Please pray for me and my boyfriend, we want to get married, but we have to move to the states, because we can't do it here because of politics, I am half-### and he is ###...

I am trying to get a job back in the states, so he can follow me and we can start our lives together there. We both believe in God, and his power to move things the way he see right. But it's stressful being here, and waiting...

I am waiting for a callback for an interview, pray that I hear from them soon so that I can start moving. And pray that our love can survive this stress of being apart, and being part of a place where people like us are naturally enemies...

God opened our hearts to each other and got us through so much already, please pray for us to get to America, and to get married.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my family are in search for suitable girl for me. We are not in matrimonial sites as we got to know it's not real. Please help us get a genuine sincere loving girl. Couple of days back we were into talks with Miss ###'s family but they did not contact us later wish things could work well...
Replies
8
Views
165
Jesus help me to get married to the right person you choose for me and make him the right person for me and help me to get married to him and love him
Replies
8
Views
343
Prayer that I can find the right person that will want to get married and give me a baby before ###. I am ### years old now. I don't wish to live in sin. I want a man that is just as much or more attracted to me in Jesus Name.
Replies
10
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom