Reconciliation With Ex-Girlfriend

  • Thread starter Thread starter otj287
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

otj287

Guest
Lord,

I lift up my spirit to you for guidance. I am requesting that you allow my ex-girlfriend and I to reconcile. I know and realize that no relationship is perfect. I also realize that she is dealing with many different issues. Please help me continue to strengthen myself and my mind and make me strong. Also please let all of our good times flood her soul and allow her the ability to see what a great couple we are.

She is a great person but because she has been hurt by all her previous relationships, she doesn't know how to deal with her emotions. Please help her deal with her issues.

Lord, I lift my prayer to you and ask that you help heal her mind and get us back together.

In your loving name, amen!
 
Heavenly Father please send each of these young people a mature believer to be their mentor so that they learn how to treat each other according to your Word. Give them each a desire to read Deuteronomy and Ephesians so they know how You want them to love and respect each other. I praise you because You tell us how to have successful relationships in the Bible. Flood their lives with the Holy Spirit and help them to love Him first so that their love for each other will be authentic & last. If they're not who you've chosen for each other, please remove the interest in both and keep them apart so that they can heal independently. I praise You because you're faithful. Thank You for hearing & answering our prayers. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ex, ###, recently came to know the Lord. She struggles however with jealousy, anger, paranoia, and psychotic episodes. I suspect demonization. Please restore her to sound mind, with permanence therein.
Replies
10
Views
229
My ex girlfriend is suicidal. She's been this way for years. She has recently come to know the Lord and was baptized. However, demonic thoughts and demonization persist. Please pray for ###. She also has a ### year old daughter.
Replies
11
Views
261
Lord please restore my relationship with ### I come to you with a heavy heart, asking for Your divine intervention in my relationship. Please heal the pain, misunderstandings, and hurts that have caused us to break apart. Soften our hearts towards one another, remove all anger and pride, and...
Replies
5
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom