Financial/salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LISA

Guest
PLEASE AGREE WITH ME FOR A FINANCIAL BLESSING FROM GOD AND THAT THESE NEEDS BE MET IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AND SALVATION FOR ### AND MAY GOD BLESS U BEYOND ALL THAT CAN EVER BE IMAGINED OR EVEN THOUGHT
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
God make a way even right now, Lord. Never shall your seed be begging bread. Provide this family in a mighty way in Jesus name.
 
Praying for you & your family members
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a financial breakthrough please pray for salvation for all three daughters they are so lost and out of control my youngest is ### and she is a totally out of control pray for my ex-wife she is out of control in mostly attacks us she has ruined my kids by her moral values and she...
Replies
11
Views
187
After receiving specific instructions from the Lord, I have walked through many seasons of persecutions and hardships. Please pray for family peace, continued encouragement, for immediate and complete deliverance from financial & legal issues, that my husband will receive salvation, restoration...
Replies
9
Views
209
Please pray for the salvation of ###. I met him tonight and gave him a Jesus booklet to read God bless you!
Replies
7
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom