2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

H
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, we come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your divine intervention in the life of my husband, ###. He is a wonderful man and a great father, and he truly deserves to spend Christmas with his family. Lord, we ask that You touch the hearts of those who have the...
Replies
2
Views
203
K
  • Locked
healing of my marriage. that my ### and I could get closer together. ### would wear his wedding ring and be intimate with me.
Replies
7
Views
259
Janella2631
J
C
  • Locked
prais GOD with me for he hears and answer our prayer. ### and ### pass the exam
Replies
4
Views
250
A
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I will settle my financial problem today. Please send someone who can really help me out in this problem.
Replies
5
Views
239
C
  • Locked
pray for me and my ### to get job
Replies
4
Views
210
  • Locked
I need to understand my work more in my subjects I pray that Jesus will open my mind and help me understand everything I need because I'm struggling in my subjects I pray for a better understanding of the work so that I will definitely get the grades I want and strive so hard to achieve in Jesus...
Replies
5
Views
375
A
  • Locked
Please pray for job protection. So much going on too many enemies. Please pray for favor.
Replies
7
Views
265
D
  • Locked
Hi Everyone I went for this dream job 2 weeks ago now and I was under the influence of not getting it after receiving an email from someone else in the department but then 2 days later the person who interviewed me rang and asked if my police clearance was finalized I'm still waiting on that so...
Replies
6
Views
214
Super
S
J
  • Locked
My husband has applied for a job back in our hometown of ###. We want to be back with our family and friends. please pray for this new job opening that he will be chosen for it.
Replies
6
Views
234
B
  • Locked
I have been preaching the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ to a satanist who will curse me; I am told by the spirit in time to come. I pray that I am to be strengthened to carry on preaching the good news of Jesus Christ and His resurrection power to this precious woman. Also, please pray...
Replies
6
Views
288
Back
Top Bottom