Dear Heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist the dreams about ### ,### ,### and ### and families coming around discording , Meddling ,like stalk , get to noisy ,Ear Hustle , spy on me and my relations and pulls maway from my relations and tear us apart please distance those people ###...
Dear Heavenly father God I prayer to rebuke the spirit of darkness thats also gives nightmares and I pray that me and all my close relations will never lose eachother in mean never or ever not even by walking out of eachothers lives i pray for any Wrong person or any body we would never ask for...
Dear heavenly father God every dream i had about### and ### pn ### about ### or ### or anyother wrong person being around me and my relations some how please distance them 14 to 64 hours away please lord dont let those dreams come true not even the one where ### said you are wrong for saying...