2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Dear father please give me peace in my life and in my home. Please lord remove all of my enemies from my life who call themselves a friend but not. I ask in Jesus name AMEN
Replies
2
Views
193
pray4peace
P
M
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family. My ### and I work full time and overtime each week but the last four months have paid the rent three weeks late. My income is steady but his is not (self employed so it's up and down). Landlord says this is the last chance. I sent in our rent check but our water...
Replies
5
Views
263
C
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I truly need help. My spa and salon business is not doing well and in financial problems. We are not getting calls to book appointments and services. For example, tomorrow we have nothing. I am in deep financial problems, do not have the money to pay rent, pay employees or...
Replies
2
Views
233
Love1
L
L
  • Locked
Dear God please help bring my spouse back to you and please help ### to quit drinking it has gotten out of control. Please let there be peace in our home even though ### tries to make problems and unrest. Amen
Replies
1
Views
180
Love1
L
M
  • Locked
hi my name is ### i am in need of prayer for becoming pregnant and having a healthy baby daughter i had 2 stillborns didn't get to see my daughters really sad situation and me and my husband is really wanting a daughter so please can you pray for me to becoming pregnant with a healthy daughter...
Replies
3
Views
200
Janella2631
J
  • Locked
Lord have mercy on me and remove all barriers preventing me from meeting my God chosen husband in the name of Jesus.
Replies
3
Views
230
Love1
L
  • Locked
Hi all, pls pray for me to have right focus on God, not want to get men's approval but God's alone will be enough for me, so that I will have courage from God to obey what God wants me to do. Ask God remove bondage of fear which prevent me not to go along according God's track. Breakthrough...
Replies
2
Views
230
Janella2631
J
  • Locked
Dear all, pls pray for me and my ### he is having exams starting from tmr till 28 oct. That he will be able to concentrate his studies. Peace in family so that he can focus on his studies, gd health for him.. And also my ### will find directions in God, she will not pick fights with others or...
Replies
1
Views
207
Love1
L
S
  • Locked
i need a financial blessing my income is less than my expenses i have used out all my saving and i am struggling to keep up with my payments i am asking in your name lord for a miracle. Bless my children protect and keep them safe.
Replies
1
Views
276
Love1
L
  • Locked
Dear all, I have some prayer requests. Once I was a nursing student, due to some reasons, I dropped out of the nursing course. Please pray for me because I have a dream that keeps hunting me because I didn't go for the practical, so the lecturer failed me. All these while, my dream mentions...
Replies
2
Views
206
Love1
L
Back
Top Bottom