Bro ### Starts ###; ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

shulian

Prayer Partner
Dear all, pls pray for me and my ### he is having exams starting from tmr till 28 oct. That he will be able to concentrate his studies. Peace in family so that he can focus on his studies, gd health for him..

And also my ### will find directions in God, she will not pick fights with others or neighbours. So that she will not lie in huge consequences. thks for your prayers.
 
I agree in Jesus name about this, please help her. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayers for us all dealing with this storm that has started at our place saying will go on till Monday morning so keep us all in your prayers in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
189
I SPEAK CLAIM CONTROL COMMAND CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🤔✍️😍👌💕😘❤️🚗💴FOLD GREATLYYY MY NEW JOB STARTS ME NEXT WEEK OR WEEK AFTER GREATLY NO WORRIES PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVER.LIFE IN I GET TO GET MY CLOTHES HAIR DONE.NAILS TOES EVERYTHING POSSIBLE GREATLY MY BDAY IS HERE ON THE...
Replies
7
Views
102
Please pray deeply for me during this difficult season. I am carrying a heavy burden because a very precious brother-sister friendship in my life has become distant, and I am struggling deeply with the silence. This friendship means much more to me than an ordinary friendship. During one of the...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,278
Messages
16,786,586
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom