A Prayer For Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd16

Prayer Warrior
Dear father please give me peace in my life and in my home. Please lord remove all of my enemies from my life who call themselves a friend but not. I ask in Jesus name AMEN
 
Agreed in prayer in Jesus name be granted right now by the Heavenly Father and Almighty God. Amen.
 
Dear God,

please bless your child with peace of mind and heart. Keep her safe, and make her heart open and eyes open, to see her friends, and see their love, and that she may be kind to others and them kind to her.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You this morning with a heavy heart. You know everything I have been through, the pain, the misunderstandings, and the silence that has come between my family and me. Today, after receiving the letter about the board meeting, I find myself feeling troubled and...
Replies
10
Views
406
Prayer for my daughter and son-in-law. We all live in the same house, and today there has been much division and stress. I have overheard my son-in-law berating my daughter since this morning. He is psychologically abusive, and regularly gas lights her - I have asked for prayer for my daughter...
Replies
12
Views
246
I've lived in a home God gave me for 30 years and 15 yrs back signed a Paper for Immigration for my American Neighbor to marry an Immigrant from ###. I've shown nothing but kindness to her and she's turned her back on me and constantly calls the Police to try to defame my Character. We need her...
Replies
12
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom