2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
  • Locked
My wife of 14 years left me because of severe interferences from her parents. Her parents are atheists, extreme control freaks, and very powerful politically, etc. They are also abusing my children. My wife and I are divorced because this is what they wanted. My wife and I still love each other...
Replies
1
Views
300
Janella2631
J
M
  • Locked
Please pray that the corporate greed and those of the top one percent would assume some responsibility for the continuation of a fair and balanced democracy. I also pray that the bottom ninety-nine percent who are suffering use peaceful means for change.
Replies
1
Views
208
PrayerAngel
P
L
  • Locked
Hi, I am a single mother w/ 2 kids in high school, I am jobless, I have applied several jobs, some agencies reply to pass requirements documents, but till now there is no specific job offer yet, I am financially unstable my son is going to college next year yet I have no job till now, I have no...
Replies
4
Views
228
P
  • Locked
hi i m really in need of prayer my name is ### heres my request please pray lord for my husband ### him and i have had our problems hes in the halfway house and lord please talk to his heart mind and soul let him change some of his ways but lord i ask that you will please let him come home to...
Replies
1
Views
249
asksev
A
W
  • Locked
my name is ###. id like to ask god for a wife one of similar nationalities that id like. a good wife
Replies
2
Views
196
A
  • Locked
Today, I made a very big mistake on a customer’s account. I don’t want to go into all the details. The mistake was intentional, and I tried to correct it, but I was told there wasn’t a way to fix it. Anyway, I feel terrible and starting hating myself again. There’s just so much pressure to make...
Replies
1
Views
212
johnb
J
J
  • Locked
Peay for me that Our Lord protects me from all illness and disease and that the problem with something in my attic or a mouse or squirrel, whatever it is, let it be; it's not there and there is none or it's gone, and Pray that I am healthy and fine. I have no residue from this animal in my house...
Replies
3
Views
308
johnb
J
S
  • Locked
I wish to have prayers of forgiveness. I did wrong a couple months ago. I stole money from my former employer. I feel so horrible for what I have done. Every day I can feel the guilt for what I have done. I would also like prayers for my family's sake and to not be taken away from them for the...
Replies
2
Views
250
J
  • Locked
to all my brothers and sisters in the lord please pray for me i truly need God to do something supernatural in my life right now a financial blessing rent is due, my account is overdrawn bill collector calling night and day not happy where I live need God to show me the way I feel like I am at...
Replies
1
Views
418
S
  • Locked
Dear LORD First of all I would like to thank you for the blessing that you imparted to me this day. THANK YOU FATHER AND WE LOVE YOU LORD GOD.
Replies
5
Views
294
Back
Top Bottom