Keep Me In Your Prayers. I Do Not Want To Worry.

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnb

Guest
Peay for me that Our Lord protects me from all illness and disease and that the problem with something in my attic or a mouse or squirrel, whatever it is, let it be; it's not there and there is none or it's gone, and Pray that I am healthy and fine. I have no residue from this animal in my house that causes or creates illness. Pray it is not on clothes or anything. LORD protect me and bring me joy, healthy happiness and restore me and bring all the people I have prayed for and who I have contacted and reached out to be here for me today. thanks all, God bless each of you, ###.

Lord thanks for hearing my prayer and for your love and that you are healing me and I am healthy and fine. thanks LORD in Jesus's name, amen. Lord I believe you are helping me right now, thanks LORD in Jesus's name, amen. Thanks all for praying, ###.
 
Father, I stand with ### and ask that you heal him from any ailment in Jesus name. Feel his heart with joy and happiness in Jesus name. Spirit of depression and oppression we oppose you in Jesus name. We resist you because we have submitted to the Lord and according to his word, you must flee, so go right now, leave ### alone, touch not anything that belongs to him in Jesus name. We wave the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth against we soak ### and his house in the blood of Jesus, amen!
 
Thanks to both of you. servant thanks so much. it was great reading your prayer and thanks for praying with power. I did check that site interesting articles and inspiration and motivational. , ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I cry out for Your swift and immediate divine intervention. Have mercy hear my cry Lord. You are the God of miracles who makes a way where there is no way. Move by Your power, shorten the waiting time, and turn my situation around for Your glory, in Jesus' name. Amen. Lord my...
Replies
13
Views
234
Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
213
Hi, Could you please keep me in your prayers? I am ### years old and feel like I haven’t achieved much yet. I have a strong desire to own a two-wheeler, but I don’t have the money right now. Please pray that God opens doors for me, blesses me with opportunities, and helps me fulfill this need...
Replies
10
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,321
Messages
16,787,120
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom