2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

R
  • Locked
I just want to say thanks to all that have prayed with and for me... prayer is a great weapon against the enemy... I want to say thank you all.. even though things are not perfect but I can see changes. Today I lay my sisters at God's feet.. for prayer, they are going through hard and difficult...
Replies
1
Views
215
M
  • Locked
Heavenly father I come before you, asking you to show light into my little brother ###. He is drinking alcohol not taking instructions from parents now mom is called at school to come and discuss his behaviour at school. Father please show him light and talk to him with you Abba everything is...
Replies
2
Views
279
asksev
A
  • Locked
I request all prayer partners to please pray for our needs and expenditure for the next month so that God may provide all our needs miraculously. God bless all for your valuable prayers.
Replies
3
Views
281
J
  • Locked
I am in need for an urgent prayer request for my husband ### ###. He's been accused of something that never happened. We've been married for the past 15 years and we have 2 precious kids together. At this moment he's under investigation, and this Monday I will know if I am going to have my...
Replies
1
Views
263
  • Locked
My Adonai, Father of our faith & salvation. Teach me to rely on You & to trust in You alone. Give me the faith who do mighty works in Your name & suffered with patience endurance for Your sake. Help me to lay aside every weight of sin & run with perseverance the race that was set before me...
Replies
1
Views
230
LoveJoyPeace
L
B
  • Locked
My God please answer this prayer for me. I need financial help to buy a home. I have less than ### days to move out of the rental property that I am in. I need moving expenses and money for a down payment on a home. I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviors name. Amen
Replies
2
Views
195
  • Locked
Prayer Partners, I have been sick for two days. Please lift me up in prayer. Thank You, Encourager ### ###
Replies
6
Views
281
LoveJoyPeace
L
?
  • Locked
I pray in Jesus name that God our father will answer each and every one of us who posts prayer on this site. We are all different with different needs but we are all praying that God will hear our prayers and the cries of our heart and that he will answer us. I also pray that God gives us...
Replies
2
Views
260
kumaratih
K
J
  • Locked
PLS HELP ME OUT. OR CAN YOU PLS LINK ME TO SOME ONE THAT WILL HELP ME. I HAVE PRAYED AND I THINK IS TIME FOR ME TO BEG.
Replies
2
Views
203
G
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###. I was terminated from my ### because of this I have very low esteem. I am now searching for a new ###. Please for my spiritual strength and physical strength because I have ### children to feed and my ### is jobless. Please also pray for my ### to act as a ### and help me...
Replies
2
Views
251
Back
Top Bottom