Pray For A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

genesis

Guest
Please pray for my ###. I was terminated from my ### because of this I have very low esteem. I am now searching for a new ###. Please for my spiritual strength and physical strength because I have ### children to feed and my ### is jobless. Please also pray for my ### to act as a ### and help me provide the needs of my family.
 
no temptation is overtaken you except such as s common to man, but god is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape that you may be to bear ir. 1 cor 10:13. lord i know that you r surely ready to give her a gud position and peace of mind. i thanq in the name of jesus. amen
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Prayer For a Job….

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.###--###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed….Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have completed my btech in April. Currently I am searching for jobs in it filed. Please pray for my job and spritual growth also . I am the first child in my family so that I have some responsibilities.
Replies
11
Views
126
Prayer not to meet with nasty boss and horrible organization in my next job who will do nothing but just to terminate your services just because you are a local and they need to give all the jobs to foreigners hence I am out of job or force me to work from 8:30 am to 3 am or force me to do...
Replies
7
Views
100
Please could you join with me to pray for a job breakthrough before the end of July. Please God open a door for me for my employment and make a way right now. I am so tired, finances are tight and as the eldest daughter I have to provide for my family. I need a miracle this month - this has been...
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom