2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that Ms. ###, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer...
Replies
1
Views
226
dr.vijay
D
B
  • Locked
It's been two years since I have spoken with my ### and ###, and I missed them...I pray that the Lord will help us fix our relationship.
Replies
2
Views
230
dr.vijay
D
I
  • Locked
Please pray for my study, if God allows it's my desire to study God's word. Thank you remember me.
Replies
2
Views
197
LoveJoyPeace
L
A
  • Locked
Hello men of God we are in crises of hunger, education, and shelter problems for our Organization will be able to appreciate your prayers towards these needs and believe that our lovely Lord will not forsake us Blessings and Joy
Replies
4
Views
258
dr.vijay
D
  • Locked
prayer that others will stop being mean and unjust to ### and that ### get money to buy food and pay bills
Replies
1
Views
253
C
  • Locked
please pray for the quick and complete healing of my ### who has bad kidneys and may need dialysis. Please pray for strength and financial blessings as well for his family. Thank you very much for your prayers Thanks be to God as well for the healing of the baby of our ###.
Replies
3
Views
314
dr.vijay
D
  • Locked
I am asking for prayer for abundant blessings for financial as good employment, food and house rent.
Replies
2
Views
201
E
  • Locked
Just tired of struggling ....not having any money ..I feel disgusted!!!!
Replies
3
Views
257
H
  • Locked
Lord, I trust in Your healing mercies for all people who are experiencing sicknesses in their physical bodies. You promised that by Your wounds we are healed (Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24) Your Words are infallible and will not return to You void and empty but will accomplish according to the...
Replies
2
Views
233
  • Locked
My grandmother did practice a black magic before she died 6 years ago...but it's over now. My grandmother was only healing people using her black magic but she never did anything bad like hurting, harming, or cursing someone using her black magic. She was only healing the ones that were hit by...
Replies
5
Views
260
Back
Top Bottom