God's Healing Grace

  • Thread starter Thread starter heavenisinmyheart
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heavenisinmyheart

Guest
Lord, I trust in Your healing mercies for all people who are experiencing sicknesses in their physical bodies. You promised that by Your wounds we are healed (Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24) Your Words are infallible and will not return to You void and empty but will accomplish according to the purpose for which You sent them. God, You are our great Jehovah Rappah, our Healer and truly nothing is too difficult for You to do. You also heal broken relationships and restore them for Your glory. I declare right now that whoever is going through tough times in his life shall be healed, in Jesus' mighty Name! Amen.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, the one who wrote it, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can ask, pray, plead, beg, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know…Let’s Keep It Going….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus name that You will heal and bless Your people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been diagnosed with cancer. ###, I will have a Pet Scan. Please pray that 'God will intervene, and the scan will show healing. I am a Christian professing Christ Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Thank you for your prayers. God Bless you.
Replies
14
Views
191
Please kindly pray that I may be uplifted after the passing away of a close relative, for my emotional and physical healing, for abdominal pain to cease and for sound refreshing rest / sleep, and that I will feel well and strong enough to attend Church. I really need the Lord's Help and trust in...
Replies
12
Views
320
🙏 Father, thank You my ###'s recovering -- slowly -- grant complete healing, 1 Peter 1:24-25 -- Extra grace for my ###, He gives more grace, James 4:6... Grace for devotionals, fruit of The Holy Spirit, "love, joy peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control, Gal...
Replies
12
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,358
Messages
16,787,424
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom