2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

X
  • Locked
Heyy guys lease please uphold me and my family in your prayers... and at work and me at home with my baby, so that my family and my husband's family and at work they will all see The Lord through me and how much I love The Lord and my baby and know that it is The Lord in and through me please...
Replies
2
Views
532
A
  • Locked
I want to thank all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ that prayed for my Grandson. Things went well for him in Court. Now I am asking that you will pray that he will ask Jesus into his heart and turn his life around.
Replies
4
Views
353
A
  • Locked
HI SIR, I AM BUSINESS FOR ELECTRONICS I AM BUT MY SELF NO SOURCE I AM HELP LESS, PLISS HELP ME MY BUSINESS MONEY REQUIREMENT $50,000 DOLLAR, MY SELF CHAKS AND DD FOR MY HOME ADD. ###/### ### PATH ### ### ### ### ### POSTALCODE ###.............THANKS US....................
Replies
1
Views
299
S
  • Locked
I need help completely letting go of my ex and we both need help healing. I want to get married rather than stuck on my ex. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
193
Janella2631
J
B
  • Locked
Father God, please send my cousin back to his first wife. In Jesus mighty name, I ask that the abusive immoral woman that he is currently with, release him from her grip. That she will have no hold over him in any way or form. Release him from her spirit of bondage and her rule over him Lord. I...
Replies
3
Views
267
jcdavid
J
  • Locked
My classmate's brothers's son ### aged ###, who is the only son of his parents, died in an accident yesterday. I request all prayer warriors to please pray to our loving GOD, to give courage and endurance of sorrow for the departed one's parents and relatives.
Replies
4
Views
339
P
  • Locked
Dearest brothers and sisters in Christ, I ask you today for prayer first and foremost for the many who post here and are in need. Collectively, we can send our powerful prayers direct to the Source -- God. For where two or more are gathered in prayer, Jesus is there with us! He will help those...
Replies
3
Views
310
J
  • Locked
I am heartbroken for my friends ### and ###. ### has a problem with alcohol and prescription drug abuse. ###, his wife, has been trying without success to get ### to get help for his problem. Things have been spiraling downward rapidly in the last few weeks and he is still in denial. They...
Replies
1
Views
190
J
G
  • Locked
I lift up my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. May they find peace in their marriage. I pray that he changes his ways and sees that what he is doing to his body by taking medications and drinking is not what God wants. Please Lord, change his heart. Give her patience and guidance with this...
Replies
3
Views
312
S
  • Locked
1. Please pray that my tooth stops hurting. (Tylenol 3 and Anbesol and Orajel haven't helped.) 2. Please pray that our financial situation improves. Pray that we can afford to buy food, diapers, cleaning supplies, personal hygiene items; that we can afford dental care for me and our kids; that...
Replies
0
Views
228
ShyOne
S
Back
Top Bottom