My classmate's brothers's son ### aged ###, who is the only son of his parents, died in an accident yesterday. I request all prayer warriors to please pray to our loving GOD, to give courage and endurance of sorrow for the departed one's parents and relatives.
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
1 Chronicles 11:22 – “Benaiah son of Jehoiada, a valiant fighter from Kabzeel, performed great exploits. He struck down Moab’s two mightiest warriors. He also went down into a pit on a snowy day and killed a lion.”
Extended Explanation...
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray and intercede on my behalf for the following - a reconciliation with my father as I have been a bad daughter and neglected our relationship for a year now. I feel so bad for the pain I have caused in our relationship by distancing myself for...
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Esther 4:14 :
For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art...