2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

R
  • Locked
In Jesus name, I destroy witchcraft charms, witchcraft sex, witchcraft division, and mind control off my husband ###. I bind up the powers of the witch ### and seal them up in her; not to hurt her, but that her soul may be saved. I send arrows of God into both their hearts in order to destroy...
Replies
1
Views
330
P
  • Locked
I'm truly sorry to hear about the challenges you're facing. It's important to remember that you are not alone, and there are resources and people who can offer support. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Seek Support from Local Organizations**: Many communities have organizations...
Replies
9
Views
547
PrayerAngel
P
P
  • Locked
I lift up in prayer all those who are feeling ill. May God bless you when you're feeling down and heal you when you're ill. In Jesus name amen
Replies
4
Views
227
Shaji
S
D
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother ###'s healing from C diff infection & diarrhea. Pray for my mother's healing to maintain normal blood pressure & normal heart rate & normal potassium. Pray for my mother's healing from asthma, wheezing, and COPD. Pray for my mother's healing from blacking out spells and...
Replies
5
Views
263
Shaji
S
W
  • Locked
NEW MARRIED COUPLE. FOR VERY GREAT BLESSINGS AND MIRACLES OF ROSH HASHANA!!! FOR VERY SWEET, HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE LIFE WITH MY WIFE ### ### FOREVER!!! THANK YOU GREAT ABBA GOD!!!!
Replies
2
Views
299
B
  • Locked
Lord, I ask you humbly in Jesus' awesome name, to deliver the people who make our home life unsafe and torment-filled, from their demons today, uncover all the lies, the deceit they speak, and the abuse they are doing to us, and bring their hearts and heads into full surrender. We ask you to...
Replies
3
Views
224
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please bless my marriage with reunification. Please help my husband to be changed from his mindset to trust other's financial capability. Please Lord, open his mind and heart to believe that You can do great things in him, that You can use him to be a great person. Please bless him...
Replies
2
Views
240
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Dear Father, I live in this island that is famous with the spiritual ceremonies and cultural designs. It looks so amazing outside, but if the communications is maintained, it is shown to me that their life are under controlled by the cultural obligations which demanded a lot of expenses to...
Replies
2
Views
184
Shaji
S
B
  • Locked
Lord pls help me manage my time n always put ### first in everything I do in Jesus name, amen.
Replies
5
Views
243
Shaji
S
A
  • Locked
My prayer request is that for some time my prayer life has suffered tremendously and I am not sure why. It seems that I have no interest in prayer and seeking the Lord. Praying is tongues has been a barrier for me; it's like when I think about praying in the spirit it is a wall up and I do not...
Replies
6
Views
330
S
Back
Top Bottom