Blessing Rosh Hashanna Of ### Married Couple

  • Thread starter Thread starter WISE DAVID
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WISE DAVID

Guest
NEW MARRIED COUPLE.

FOR VERY GREAT BLESSINGS AND MIRACLES OF ROSH HASHANA!!!

FOR VERY SWEET, HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE LIFE WITH

MY WIFE ### ### FOREVER!!!

THANK YOU GREAT ABBA GOD!!!!
 
Dear Father, I bless Your Name that You bless this couple with joy and love. Please bring them closer to You on each new day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that I will love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can think of or imagine.

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with a with an ravenous, unquenchable, greedy, huge love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction.
• I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance.
• I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline.
• I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.
• I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment.
• I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection.
• I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook.
• I am blessed when I go in and when I come out.
• Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name.
• Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations. And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail. We are blessed in Jesus’ name.
• I declare that with God, ALL things are possible! Amen. So BE IT!

Always speak blessings over your life daily, each and every day!!!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for ### married couple with young children experiencing discord difficulties arguing. Praise God.
Replies
5
Views
643
Please pray for a young married couple who separated a few months ago and their children are living with family members I feel so sad for the children living without their parents but also for the couple. ### and ###
Replies
7
Views
398
Prayers for this married couple Today is the deadline for them to move out of their apartment. They do not have a permanent place to live and they are worried. Can you all pray for a new home for the couple please I’m Jesus Christ name. Amen. thank you.
Replies
7
Views
584
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,356
Messages
16,787,414
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom