2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Lord God I come to this site everyday to pray for other, and once in a while I have my own prayer requests. I am hear to thank you Lord and the prayer warriors on this site for answered prayer. I am one thankful lady.
Replies
3
Views
223
  • Locked
Lord I know I am never alone for You are always with me. Help me get through this terrible painful loneliness Father, in Jesus' precious name. Help me be still and know that You are God who will provide me with a Godly man who will love and care for me and my son. Who will bring us joy and...
Replies
5
Views
241
S
F
  • Locked
Thank you for praying for me. I
Replies
4
Views
210
J
  • Locked
Pray that my teeth are healed and no infection is there and that I was not bit by ### or that no mouse or anything like that bit me or came near me during the other night. I did not see it, but felt something run over my thigh. I want the LORD to protect me from all diseases and illnesses. LORD...
Replies
5
Views
322
A
  • Locked
Pray that I be healed of the cancer I have.
Replies
5
Views
306
B
  • Locked
Thank you GOD that u r working on plans to prosper me in due time...got a phone call from my grandpa [hardly ever calls] and he gave me two scriptures [now he never does this] that he thought I needed Jeremiah 29:11-15 and Jeremiah 33:2&3...now because we're not close and he wasn't around when I...
Replies
2
Views
203
H
  • Locked
Please God help us get our home rented soon. There was a potential tenant that was interested and wanted to complete an application in the morning, but he never did and we can't get a hold of him. Please don't let him have changed his mind. We really need Your help Lord God. We don't have money...
Replies
2
Views
212
C
  • Locked
That my sister's ###'s car can be easily repaired as it has broken down and left her stranded for 3 and half hours and she needs to use it for work as she works in the medical profession. Thank you
Replies
1
Views
187
daydream6459
D
J
  • Locked
I've been praying for funds to pay my rent and keep my phone connected. The phone needs to be paid by end of day 10/1 to day is 9/30 time running out and no relief in sight. Still have until 10/23 on rent. Would like to have both in time. I know God's time is not our time but we have to live and...
Replies
2
Views
215
L
  • Locked
Dear Saints, please pray for me. I have had Chron's disease for 10 years. Now it seems that I may have an other chronic illness. My burden was heavy enough even without this new problem. The other thing is that I am ### and still single. Please pray that God would bless me with a true Christian...
Replies
3
Views
309
Back
Top Bottom