B
bcjjjk6
Guest
Thank you GOD that u r working on plans to prosper me in due time...got a phone call from my grandpa [hardly ever calls] and he gave me two scriptures [now he never does this] that he thought I needed Jeremiah 29:11-15 and Jeremiah 33:2&3...now because we're not close and he wasn't around when I lived closer and while I was growing up we only talk once in a while so he had no knowledge of a prayer I have been praying for many years...but those scriptures hit it on the button! I had a gift as a child, it went away around age ### [when I started using meth] and I have prayed about it during these ### yrs I've been sober. [PRAISE GOD!!!]...my grandfather had no knowledge of this.....so my question is don't it seem the Good FATHER has something in store for me????? sorry I know this site is for prayer but I just had a praise...and a question...
