2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
My daughter ### is ### years old and recently had a mole removed from her head. They are testing the mole for cancer, we get the results today and pray for a good outcome. Thank you and God bless all
Replies
4
Views
216
jldavis
J
S
  • Locked
The devil seem to be very busy at times and I am praying that the Lord shows up and shows out in my life. I am claiming my blessings...
Replies
4
Views
276
A
  • Locked
Lord please guide me whom to ask for help for my urgent need. I have done many things just to settle this but unfortunately no one open their door for me. Please let other open their window for me. Thank you Lord for the guidance that although I have this problem, you never leave me. That's why...
Replies
3
Views
367
daydream6459
D
C
  • Locked
Please pray with me that the Lord restores everything that devil has tried to destroy. Please pray for restoration of my marriage, mental, emotional, physical health. Please pray for pending legal issues will fall in my full favor. Most importantly, please pray that my children and ### are...
Replies
4
Views
191
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
My Adonai, bring light to my darkness & show me how to love. Bless the poor, the needy & the lonely people today. Bless me with the faith, the love, the peace & the joy of Jesus. Hear & answer me, my Adonai. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
5
Views
239
W
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please be with us today as we go into court this afternoon to try to get our kids back. Today is only to get the court to release the evidence to us so that we can defend ourselves. Also asking for visitation to be resumed. Thank you Lord.
Replies
2
Views
166
daydream6459
D
I
  • Locked
I ask God to send his tranquility to all those who are anxious today. To those who are worrying. Who are distraught. Who are carrying crosses they feel they simply cannot bear. I praise God for a tremendous answer of prayer this week. It was a matter of life or death. There were hours this week...
Replies
3
Views
192
daydream6459
D
V
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please help us. ### and I are leaving for ###, ### because of the flooding and housing situation here in ###. ### supposedly had a job as soon as he gets there. Lord, I pray that we will have enought finances to make it to ###, ### and to stay there. I also pray ### and I both start...
Replies
1
Views
191
  • Locked
Lord Restore our finances and Bless us... We Request in Jesus name - AMEN
Replies
2
Views
185
C
  • Locked
Prayer for breakthrough in further education and job placement
Replies
2
Views
223
Back
Top Bottom