2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
I feel like no matter what I do nothing goes right for me. Please pray that whatever is holding me back from achieving what I want is lifted from me. Please pray that I get a job and am able to stay in school. Please pray that my boyfriend is able to find a job and that we are able to stay together.
Replies
4
Views
531
L
P
  • Locked
Please desperately pray for me. I am having problems at my job and I need this job to live. I am making mistakes and I have no one to help me or take care of me if I lose this job. No place to live or go. I don't know what to do. Been applying for jobs but nothing out there. Help please pray for...
Replies
3
Views
176
A
  • Locked
I believe that I am on the verge of a major breakthrough and at a brand new beginning. I have been going through a lot of trials in the last 3 years. Finances, Business, Loss of property, marital difficulties, etc., but God has been ever faithful. My challenge is that I am so very tired, that I...
Replies
2
Views
214
P
  • Locked
I am praying for a job and for financial healing.
Replies
2
Views
164
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
1
Views
201
S
  • Locked
Dear Brother & sister my name is ### from ###. I belong to Christian family thanks God my whole family accept Jesus Christ as saviour and we belong in ### strongly. I am married since ### and God has not blessed us. So it is my request to my Christian family please pray for us.
Replies
3
Views
238
G
  • Locked
I need prayers for my brother; in March of this year he had to have intensive surgery on his right leg (no circulation down to bottom of foot). He was doing fairly well, but today he had to be operated on again (same reason). My brother is 65 years young and this has been a rough year for us...
Replies
2
Views
205
N
  • Locked
I been struggle on financial need, I need wisdom and help from GOD on to my problem and issue.
Replies
2
Views
173
E
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my prayer warriors that You touch my brothers body with Your Holy hands. I thamk You, that through prayer and belief we can ask You anything. I praise and worship You for Your blessings You pour on us. Lord, Jesus I also want to pray for my prayer warriors that You may...
Replies
1
Views
208
  • Locked
Dear Friends, Again we ask that you would join us in prayer..As I reflect, our lives has changed so much in the past three years. We have experienced a greater closeness to God as we are less dependent on ourselves because of our limited abilities. Dear God, Have Mercy on us and Help us. You...
Replies
3
Views
265
Back
Top Bottom