2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Greetings to all On the 3rd of October we are starting a crusade in Hebron Northwest in South Africa. We have done all our advertisement and having our team ready but still have no funds in hand. It's only 3 days left for the miracle to take place. We are looking for R3 500.00 for this as other...
Replies
3
Views
573
asksev
A
C
  • Locked
My name is ### and I am a daddy to 3 wonderful children and 1 on the way! I lost my job and we are facing eviction very soon. I ask that the prayer would be for financial blessings at this time. Thank you for your prayer and may God bless you as well.
2
Replies
10
Views
442
B
  • Locked
plz pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
318
Shaji
S
M
  • Locked
in jesus name, plz pray for my mom ### to recover from the stroke and move her hand and her finger again
Replies
11
Views
457
Shaji
S
B
  • Locked
Please pray that God will step in at touch my Supervisor, ###. She is making our lives miserable on the job. She has treated me so terrible, that I can't explain. There have been witness that has overheard or overseen how abusive she is to me. The other non-african american employee thinks she...
Replies
3
Views
238
B
  • Locked
Please pray that God will step in at touch my Supervisor, ###. She is making our lives miserable on the job. She has treated me so terrible, that I can't explain. There have been witness that has overheard or overseen how abusive she is to me. The other non-african american employee thinks she...
Replies
4
Views
216
M
  • Locked
plz pray for me my name is ### for the devil and all evil to stay away from me and my family, to forgive me and bless me in the name of Jesus ameen
Replies
4
Views
241
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Dear Father, please intervene on the process of my interview schedule. Please let it be ongoing, not canceled for next week's schedule. Please let me get a job immediately. Please bless my marriage with reunification, please bless my financial provision to study abroad, please bless my family...
Replies
3
Views
294
F
  • Locked
I would like to relocate to Southern California, I need to find work, housing etc. Not sure if this is His will for me. thanks
Replies
8
Views
444
Shaji
S
D
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please help me out of the trouble I am in. May I be found not guilty of the charge and may there be a willingness and desire for this on the part of all involved. May I be able to clear my name, rebuilding my life and not lose my house. Most importantly for now, may I please qualify...
Replies
4
Views
213
Back
Top Bottom