2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

T
  • Locked
Hello, my name ### I live in ### and am in need of prayer for a job. I have been without work for 1 yr and have had to depend on ### to get by. I would like to work, but no one will hire me at present. Please pray that I will get a job soon so that I may do my part to help my ###. Thank you ###
Replies
4
Views
467
BRENDA 1
B
  • Locked
Dear Brethren, Please pray for ### (###) ### who has a recurring battle with brain tumor. Jeremiah 17:14 Heal him, LORD, and he will be healed; save him and he will be saved, for you are the one we praise. In Jesus's name. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
478
S
  • Locked
Dear Lord- My ### month old fell ### feet down (HE IS OK - THANK YOU GOD), but to be 100% sure he was ok, we were told to do a CT head scan which could increase his risks of developing brain cancer in his life..possibly in his early life. As devastated as it all sounded...not knowing if he had...
Replies
2
Views
177
P
  • Locked
Please help me pray that I get a job, and that me and ### can get married. ###
Replies
5
Views
247
anna943
A
Z
  • Locked
i am going on a 7 day water fast on the first week of October. please pray that God would break spiritual strongholds in my life. that i would have a soft heart, open ears to hear what Jesus would have me know and do, and that i would obey.
Replies
3
Views
197
  • Locked
Lord Jesus have mercy on me I am a sinner. Full Glory to God for answering my prayers. Heavenly Father my husband and I pray to be financial debt free this year through the holy spirit of the Mighty Jesus. Lord I pray that all demonic, satanic and negative forces hindering our claim to be...
Replies
4
Views
239
MPiliu
M
D
  • Locked
Lord, bless this site and may many find comfort, support and wisdom from You. May You be glorified as many find Hope and Comfort in You, the God of all Comfort. In Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
235
M
  • Locked
God knows how I've been feeling/my situation, please help me in praying, Lord hear our prayers.. am praying for the "2 weeks" Lord.. to see and be with my family. Please help me in the process of approval. Thank you Lord, Amen - ###
Replies
4
Views
273
C
  • Locked
Dear Lord: I know you work in mysterious ways, and it isn't always clear to us what the outcome of something will be or why something happens. But I beg, Dear Lord, that you spare my ### from having to go to prison. What she did was not intentionally criminal, but it was seen as such, and she...
Replies
6
Views
283
L
  • Locked
I want to ask God forgiveness because I can't help having some kind of psychological crisis and when it happens to me I call my Mom or relatives because I feel too lost and helpless and they suffer because of me, help me to heal myself so that I can control myself better and be able to deal with...
Replies
4
Views
252
Back
Top Bottom