I Ask For God Forgiveness

  • Thread starter Thread starter lucie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lucie

Guest
I want to ask God forgiveness because I can't help having some kind of psychological crisis and when it happens to me I call my Mom or relatives because I feel too lost and helpless and they suffer because of me, help me to heal myself so that I can control myself better and be able to deal with my psychological problems, financial problems... alone and not feeling guilty for stressing other people with my hysterical behavior, I really want to be able to be relaxed more often and be able to help other people, for the moment I'm feeling so bad that I only bring bad things to other people, I'm not able to give anything and I don't feel love in my heart.
 
Dear... your prayers will be answered and you will bring peace to others as the prince of peace rests and abides within you, and you will know peace, to obtain this balance in your life, as your life is very unbalanced with emotional difficulty, you need to seek deliverance ministry for yourself, and God will restore your will and your emotions and your mind as you are under spiritual oppression by the devil, so please dear seek deliverance, and all will be well as God is your deliverer, put your trust in this message as you do in HIM. Deliverance ministry near by you, you can tell me where you live and I will even do it for you and this will all stop as you will be completely restored within your mind which is a battle place at the moment, when it should be sound... as God has not given us a spirit of fear but of POWER, LOVE and a SOUND MIND! God bless you precious one of God. You are Loved.
 
Dear Lord,

Thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord ### needs You. She is experiencing episodes of psychological crisis. Reading Your Word brings comfort, I ask You to come and take her heavy burdens; help her to take each burden, one by one, and lay them at Your feet. Please carry them for her so that she doesn't have to. Replace them with Your humble and gentle yoke so that she will find rest for her soul today and every day. Please give Your gift of peace of mind to ###. Thank you that she can lie down tonight in peace and sleep. I know that You, Lord, will keep her safe. Help her not be afraid for You are always with her. Please keep her daily, Lord, in Your perfect peace.

In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord:

Please hear ###'s plea of help. Let her know that you are always there for her, and will never leave her no matter what the crisis. Hear her cries for help, Dear Lord, so that you may comfort her in her time of need. This I ask, in Jesus' Name, AMEN
 
Thank You Father, what Spirit filled words of wisdom and spiritual understanding You have given brother ###. Instead of looking to You first for our healing, many seek out Doctors that deal with the spirit of the mind. They hand out pills, You hand out healing and true deliverance through Jesus Christ our Lord. Fill ### with Your Holy Spirit as she seeks Jesus. Engulf her soul with Your love. Father we didn't know how to love either until we came to know Jesus as our Lord and Savior. (1JN 4:7-21) How You showed us Love! How You showed us how to love! Let ### come to the Cross and to Jesus! May she know with certainty that her every need, the deepest desires of her heart and her healing, all are in Jesus Christ who loves us with unfailing, uncompromising, passionate love. Our Lord will receive you just as you are. He is your deliverer. In Jesus name, Amen and Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God forgive me all my sins and help me in life
Replies
10
Views
378
I lied to my husband about something I didn’t think was a big thing but for him it was. I’m very disappointed with myself and wish I could go back and not do/say what I did/said. I love him so much and he’s very upset. In a couple of days it’s our anniversary and I want him to forgive me and for...
Replies
10
Views
228
I’m such a bad daughter to my parents.I don’t study well and I’ve never ever gotten a rank that would make them proud or even a rank that they wouldn’t be hesitant to say to others.I’m trying too but I could never be a good daughter to them.Please pray that God should forgive me for being a bad...
Replies
9
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom