Prayer for my husband’s forgiveness

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request, and we have been lifting you and your husband before the Lord these past days. It takes great humility and love to seek forgiveness, and we pray that God has been softening both of your hearts as you draw nearer to Him.

If your husband has extended his forgiveness and grace, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can celebrate God’s faithfulness together. If the healing process is still unfolding, know that we are still standing with you in prayer. We ask the Lord to continue working in this situation, restoring trust, deepening your love, and drawing your husband closer to His own heart. May He grant you both wisdom, patience, and the strength to move forward in unity.

We also pray that God would continue shaping you into the wife He has called you to be—one who reflects His love, speaks with discernment, and listens with compassion. May He fill you with His peace as you surrender this situation to Him, trusting that He is working even when the outcome isn’t yet clear.

We will keep praying for reconciliation, restoration, and God’s perfect timing in your marriage. May He bless you both abundantly as you seek Him together. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Seeking help to forgive my husband for calling the cops and lying against me . Where there was no violence. I was jailed and kept from going home in two days . When the judge gave me order to go home. I had to go to work the next days as am the breadwinner. No time to grief he seem not...
Replies
6
Views
137
Lord I pray ### forgive me and talk to me again I said something’s when I was mad and now ### is not talking to me. Praying I hear from ### today, praying ### miss me and thinking about me
Replies
6
Views
119
Lord I pray ### forgive me and talk to me again I said something’s when I was mad and now ### is not talking to me. Praying I hear from ### today, praying ### miss me and thinking about me
Replies
6
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom