2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

P
  • Locked
Please pray for ### to be healed. In Jesus name I ask. amen
Replies
7
Views
279
S
C
  • Locked
My Husband is addicted to porn and weed. He does not believe in the holy spirit, trinity and that we should worship or give praise to Jesus. He is depressed and full of rage. Please pray for a breakthrough.
Replies
6
Views
303
J
  • Locked
On this day I am asking whoever takes the time to read this, to help me pray first of all for my wife, my marriage. She has told me she wants to end it, I can't give up on her on us. I love her with all my heart and I think it is the distance between us that is the problem. I am out of the...
Replies
6
Views
351
S
  • Locked
Praise you Jesus. Father, we praise you and give you all glory and honor. As the month ends, Lord I thank you that I have been able to pay all my utility bills and 2 other bills for this month, thank you for providing the payment even though I am still not receiving my salary. The only payment...
Replies
6
Views
222
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
Thank you father for Giving us hope in a New Day, Lord guide us all through the day in the walks of life. Bless us in all means, We Thank You in JESUS Name _ AMEN
Replies
6
Views
226
daydream6459
D
N
  • Locked
Please pray that ### reconsiders and doesn't put our home into foreclosure as I did what they told me to do. Thank you and God Bless!
Replies
4
Views
307
daydream6459
D
V
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### year-old little brother, ###, so he can wake up from his coma that he has entered due to a large brain tumor. We are all awaiting his awakening and he needs all the prayers in the world.
Replies
2
Views
346
  • Locked
Tomorrow is the start of the final examination of my ### in college, my problem is I don't have enough money for his tuition fee. I don't know where to borrow money, I am in so much debt and have to pay also my electric bills which is already overdue and my house rent also delayed for one month...
Replies
5
Views
267
C
  • Locked
My daughter is getting married in November. My grandchildren ### & ### aren't going to attend. They have known this date for over a year. My daughter is upset as we have family issues...her Dad is a drunk and is not giving her away or attending. We are very upset. My son is divorced and this...
Replies
2
Views
208
daydream6459
D
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my son. He is a freshman in college that needs ###.00 to stay in college. ###.00 of the money is due by ###/###/####. I have been off work for ### years, my job was downsized. I have been unsuccessful in finding a job. I have applied for all types of job. I know when God opens...
Replies
5
Views
406
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom