J
Josh
Guest
On this day I am asking whoever takes the time to read this, to help me pray first of all for my wife, my marriage. She has told me she wants to end it, I can't give up on her on us. I love her with all my heart and I think it is the distance between us that is the problem. I am out of the states for the time being, we were separated by INS due to my legal status, I am now in the process and hope to return soon and this is my other request... I am only waiting for one last call from the embassy and I'll be able to go home if everything is approved, but this call according to their office it can take up to 10 months, I ask you to help me pray for this process to speed up and that I can go back home to my wife and my 2 beautiful kids. Keep in mind I've lived in the states since I was 9 and I am now 32, my life is with my family. Thank you and God bless you.
