Please Pray For Salvation And Deliverance For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

connieny

Guest
My Husband is addicted to porn and weed. He does not believe in the holy spirit, trinity and that we should worship or give praise to Jesus. He is depressed and full of rage. Please pray for a breakthrough.
 
Dear Lord, I pray for this lost soul. I hope that he will feel Your healing hand and touch his spirit with Your Way. Show guidance to his wife who will need a helping hand. Show her the way, Dear Lord, to deal with this situation. In Jesus' Name I pray, AMEN
 
I bind & rebuke the spirits of lust & deception that are attacking her husband & command them to release him in the Name of Jesus. Evil cannot stand against the word of God. The word of God tells us to resist the devil & he will flee. Help her to keep speaking God's word over her husband, herself & her home until Jesus reigns supreme. I praise you, Lord, for giving us weapons of warfare. Amen
 
I pray for salvation for this young man, Lord. Bless your son and help him so that he may be leaded twds. you Lord God. Give him strength to do what is right. Amen
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Protect Me Daily; twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. Hide me in Your love and under the shadow of Your wings. Keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Protect me spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Don’t let me be deceived in any area of my life. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me each day. Help me to always remember to acknowledge You first in all I do, pray for Your guidance, and allow You to direct my footsteps. Let me always focus on pleasing You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us. Deliver us. Protect us. Keep us safe! Amen, so be it, and it is so in Jesus’ name.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Lord we pray for ###'s husband today and ask you to blanket him in your love, compassion, mercy and steadfast love. Encourage him this day, this hour to have the strength to make steps toward a more intimate relationship with you. Help him to find a fellowship of caring Christians to fellowship with and be accountable with. Replace any addictions with a humble and repentant heart and lead him in your paths. May He embrace the truth of your Word from the scriptures "###'s husband, I know the plans I have for you, plans to help and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a FUTURE. (Jeremiah 29:11) Fill him with your presence and may He get a glimpse of the beautiful future you have always desired for him and long to show him. Bless him today and answer his prayer. In Jesus precious name we pray, Amen
 
Dear Jesus we pray for ### and we place him at the foot of Your cross. Cover him with Your most precious blood and deliver him from these addictions. Convict him in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Salvation and Deliverance of my Husband and Adult children and Daughters husband! Jesus help my kids find job! Psalm 91 over all of ### that God spares our homes from flooding and Hurricanes! Jesus Deliver me from myself
Replies
8
Views
106
My wife is an alcoholic also add to pain meds her name ###. My son is on drugs. My marriage is a failure just chaos and confusion in my house.
Replies
11
Views
361
Replies
12
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom