Blessings To All Who Are Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter daydream6459
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daydream6459

Guest
Lord, bless this site and may many find comfort, support and wisdom from You. May You be glorified as many find Hope and Comfort in You, the God of all Comfort. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Lord, I too am in agreement with this lovely prayer. I have been comforted in my marriage. I have been comforted regarding my children. I have been comforted with my studies. Through this site I have prayer for others in need. Full Glory to God. I thank you. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for mighty rest and sweet sleep away from enemies' devices, terrors, schemes, and injustices. Jesus, pray for head to toe healing and inside lip sores and we'll be able to find ###'s hardworking, knowledgeable help quickly and safely at our home and also ### would give us the paint...
Replies
8
Views
173
Hello everyone, I kindly ask for your prayers today. Please pray that God will guide my steps, grant me wisdom in every decision, and open the right doors according to His will. Pray that He will bless my work, strengthen my faith, and help me remain patient and trusting during every season of...
Replies
10
Views
167
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against plans of all who were against. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom