My ### Is Sick

  • Thread starter Thread starter MARO
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MARO

Guest
in jesus name, plz pray for my mom ### to recover from the stroke and move her hand and her finger again
 
Dear Lord,

Please heal the ###'s hand. Send your power through her and protect her.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Dear Heavenly Father, by your grace and mercy, I pray for ### to recover completely from all numbness. I pray her hand and finger will loosen up and move freely. May Your peace rest upon ### and impart unto her the strength she need for a complete recovery. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
Dear Father, I pray today for ###'s mother. Lord, I pray that you help heal her and also recover from this physical ailment. I pray that the damage done from the stroke does not limit her physically or mentally. I pray that as she recovers that she rely and trust in you to bring her through this. Lord, I pray that she knows you in a very intimate way and that her natural reaction to this event is to lean on you to bring her through it. Lord, I also pray for ### and rest of her family. I pray that you give them a way that comforts and nurtures them and that care be wrapped in your love. Lord I thank you for the power, strength, healing, love, patience and grace that you provide us on a daily basis. I pray this in Your name, amen.
 
Lord God I lift up this mom who had a
stroke. Please heal her and make her
hand or fingers move.
 
may god be with your mom, ###, god will heal her, trust HIM.
 
I pray that your mother will get well in the name of Jesus. Remember it's nothing that God can't do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep my dog ### in your thoughts and prayers. She is currently hospitalized and fighting a serious illness. We are grateful for the medical care she's receiving and are hoping for her full recovery. We would appreciate any prayers, positive thoughts, or well-wishes during this difficult...
Replies
12
Views
190
My sister is sick name ###. Please pray for her recovery. Amen
Replies
8
Views
276
Dear God, Please help my ### who got a stroke. Please keep her close to you and give her medical professionals and her ### wisdom as they care for her. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom