Prayer For Financial Help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cjm1971
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayer For a Job….

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.



*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have been having financial problems lately and in desperate need of help as bills and overdue dates are piling up. most of the hopes i have been counting have not seem to work out. im lost and in desperate need of help and guaidance to overcome this problem .
Replies
14
Views
233
I am asking for some prayers for my family for a financial blessing, an unexpected opportunity, or some form of provision that would help us with our debt, find relief and move forward with greater peace and stability. Thank You
Replies
11
Views
167
Friends, I humbly ask you to please include me in your prayers today. I am currently facing financial obligations and debts that I urgently need to settle. I am praying for God’s provision, wisdom, favor, and unexpected open doors. Please pray that the Lord will make a way for me to meet my...
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom