2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

N
  • Locked
Please pray for ### from ### who has met with an accident and the doctors have given him 48 hrs. to live. God bless you. ###
Replies
3
Views
234
J
  • Locked
I am homeless soon. I want to thank everyone who I know is praying for my family.
Replies
2
Views
265
B
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my son ###, He just found out today that his wife is pregnant with another man's child. She is divorcing him. Please let him be able to live with his children and be the father he wants to be. Give him strength to handle this. And dear Lord please grant me the miracle...
Replies
2
Views
188
J
  • Locked
Afraid we will be homeless soon. I am behind on the rent, I lost my job in July. I am a single mother. I need $### hundreds dollars to pay the rent so we can stay here a little longer. Maybe I will find something soon. But if we are homeless it will be hard. Please pray for my family that God...
Replies
4
Views
275
L
  • Locked
Received text saying "prayer request for STRENGTH....PEACE....### wana be HAPPY" please pray with me. for this young lady.
Replies
3
Views
201
  • Locked
Me and my boyfriend broke up in June 2011 and we were together for 7 months. It hurt me very bad because I really had feelings for him. He wouldn't answer my calls or my texts. Then he had moved further away because he stayed with his brother. So I started praying about the problem. Now he has...
Replies
2
Views
262
E
  • Locked
Dear Sir, My name ###. I am married. I have two kids. My wife is a housewife. I am staying in ###, ###, India. I am working in a private company for the past 18 years. My supervisor is not supporting my promotion. So I have prayed daily to God Jesus / Mother Mary. I need support for my...
Replies
4
Views
313
  • Locked
Dear heavenly father, I want to thank you for allowing me to see this beautiful day. I won't complain but I need prayer. I am having a nervous problem. The problem has gotten so bad that I can't go in public anymore without getting nervous. I am a college student and I have missed a lot of my...
Replies
6
Views
371
V
  • Locked
an eye for an eye, TOOTH FOR A TOOTH in QUADRUPLICATE
Replies
2
Views
209
B
  • Locked
I pray to acquire employment soon, so as to not have my two children homeless. My sixteen-year-old son has offered his birthday money to help support our bills. I am slowly cutting off all unnecessary items such as cable and very soon internet, then phone. I pray my baby 9-month-old will never...
Replies
3
Views
218
Shaji
S
Back
Top Bottom