My Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter bluerows730
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bluerows730

Guest
I pray to acquire employment soon, so as to not have my two children homeless. My sixteen-year-old son has offered his birthday money to help support our bills. I am slowly cutting off all unnecessary items such as cable and very soon internet, then phone. I pray my baby 9-month-old will never know the suffering we are in. I have been unemployed since ###/###/####. I am in a great depression and have no immediate friends or family around me. Each night I sit alone and wonder where my next meal will come from and how long till my car and home are taken from me. I worry, however, know this is God's will and through His strength I will not give up.
 
It is no secret what God can do what he has done for other he will do for you. Father! In the name of your Son who died upon calvery to set us free. Here is one of your own who do not know how she will survive. Here I stand in the gap for here and pray Lord Jesus that you send help and open doors that you have never opened for her. I know you do not want any of your children to reap damnation. I know you are a forgiving God so Lord I ask also for forgiveness of her sins and cleanse her from all unrighteousness.

Surround her and her family, build the hedges & walls of defense around her, give her sweet peace that passeth all understanding and continue a work in her as you prepare for her storehouse and the help you will send. Thanking you Lord for hearing my prayers and fulfilling ###'s needs. Amen!
 
Almighty Father We pray for ### family, Lord accept the praise of ### family that they are safe in your precious arms, Lord make them wise in everything they do, give them a suitable Job by which their family is supported according to their needs, Lord remove all lavishness from their minds, Give them Good Friends who can guide them, Let them live in your word according to JOHN 1:1 Bless them in abundance, let them feel your presence, Lord please make them feel that with Prayer they can achieve everything in life... We Pray in JESUS NAME for ### Family - AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### old stil unemployed . Unable to help family , my parents getting older . I give my 10% for career still rejected. Now i am feeling helpless and depressed . Can't able survive dont know whats god's plan.
Replies
13
Views
172
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
127
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom