Seek Relocation Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fisherman

Guest
I would like to relocate to Southern California, I need to find work, housing etc. Not sure if this is His will for me. thanks
 
Dear Lord, please help ### to find Your direction that his decision is in accordance to Your will or not. Please save ### from travel before Your answer is obtained. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Psalm 37:4

Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
in the name of jesus you will find worke and every thing will be good ,in the name of jesus ameen
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God wants what is best for you. Be encouraged. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord, I ask that you reveal to ### your will concerning his relocation plans. Show him, father where he will find work and housing to glorify your name in Jesus name we pray, amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I earnestly pray for divine assistance from God to help me secure a well-paying job in a new state as soon as possible, enabling me to relocate and afford a suitable home. Currently, I am unable to purchase a house due to a lack of credit history and the absence of pay stubs for several months...
Replies
11
Views
147
Hello, please pray that if it is God's will that we relocate to ### and be close to my brother. Thank you very much.
Replies
12
Views
174
Prayer Request Hello, brothers and sisters in Christ. I would be so grateful if you could stand with me in prayer. I have a deep desire to relocate permanently to ###, ###, where I hope to build a new life, serve God faithfully, and become a blessing to the community around me. Please pray that...
Replies
13
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom