For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter grannynunu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grannynunu

Guest
I need prayers for my brother; in March of this year he had to have intensive surgery on his right leg (no circulation down to bottom of foot). He was doing fairly well, but today he had to be operated on again (same reason). My brother is 65 years young and this has been a rough year for us, for the trials that God is putting in front of us. I know that he is in good hands with 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST' ---I just need to be reassured, and have this jumpy stomach, and headache somewhat reduced so I can think. Thank you... ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother suffered a stroke more than a year ago, which left her paralyzed on the left side of her body. We had believed and hoped for Jesus’ healing, but in November of last year, she was further diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. My mother has been very brave in fighting her...
Replies
7
Views
335
Please pray for ###. He works at ###. He’s been there for three months. They knew he had foot surgery not too long ago. He’s still a little tender and sore. Anyway I guess I made him wear a costume at work. The shoes are a lot different than he’s supposed to be wearing I guess his feet was...
Replies
14
Views
227
Dear Loving Abba, I thank You for today. Abba, my sisinlaw still blames my brothers lung issues were caused by his employment at our ### ### up to the time he was working with us ### when he had to move back to his wife's family business after we fought. She still blames the chemical fumes of...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom