Financial

  • Thread starter Thread starter nnel76
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nnel76

Guest
I been struggle on financial need, I need wisdom and help from GOD on to my problem and issue.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord stretch you Holy hands upon ### and bless him abundantly for financial blessings Lord. Lord shower him with financial security and stability Lord and may he work for you as per you wishes Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

know that I’ve been curse, I feel like God hates me. Im Tired of financial struggling. I have terrible luck when it comes to money. I struggled my grandma struggled financially I pray that God have mercy on me and break the curse over my finances. In need of a financial blessing. I trust God but...
Replies
10
Views
158
Father I come to you today in need of a financial blessing for job and emergency funds. Father you know my struggles and you know what I have been thorough and put through. Father I need a miracle for I'm tired of trying for over a year a job I worked for wrongfully termination and no one will...
Replies
9
Views
137
You are the God who provides all my needs according to Your riches in Glory. I come to You as I am struggling financially, asking for Your provision. Remove my fear, doubt, and unbelief. Fill me with Your peace and confidence in the promise of Your care for me in time of need. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom