Thanks To The Almighty

  • Thread starter Thread starter estelle
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

estelle

Guest
Dear Lord, thank you for my prayer warriors that You touch my brothers body with Your Holy hands. I thamk You, that through prayer and belief we can ask You anything. I praise and worship You for Your blessings You pour on us. Lord, Jesus I also want to pray for my prayer warriors that You may bless them with Your love, faith, health and anything they might need. I pray this prayer in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven, we enter Your gates with thanksgiving to You for both sending Jesus into the world to save sinners, 1 Tim 1:15, and opening our eyes so we can see He is Your Chosen and Anointed Messiah, Son of The Living God, Mt 16:17. Thank You for the fulfillment of so many prophecies from...
Replies
8
Views
201
Praise the Lord Almighty for everything He had done for me. I thy servant am suffering from throat pain and am not able to eat anything. I also have wounds in my left leg which is not healing and it is getting bigger and bigger, I'm really scared and frightened and don't know what to do . I...
Replies
11
Views
445
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 46:7: The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. A Prayer Based on Psalm 46:7: "Lord God Almighty, thank You for being right here with us today. When our life feels loud, busy, or scary, help us remember that we...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom