Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paula0331

Guest
Please desperately pray for me. I am having problems at my job and I need this job to live. I am making mistakes and I have no one to help me or take care of me if I lose this job. No place to live or go. I don't know what to do. Been applying for jobs but nothing out there. Help please pray for me. I have a meeting at 10:00 to 10:30 today and I don't know what to do. I am scared. Today is my twins' birthday, age 17, ### and ###, and they are not with me in state care. I miss them so much as well as missing ###. I wish I did not yell all the time and fight with ### at least he would have been there for me. I have been applying for jobs like I said but nothing out there so please pray for me. I am very very depressed and scared. In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen.
 
The Lord is near to all who call in Him. Call on the Lord and He will be there. In Jesus's name I pray that your job is safe.
 
DEAR FATHER, please SAVE us from this mess we have put ourselves in. Forgive us for the pain we have caused others. Forgive us for ignoring your clear directions. We fail You over and over, yet Your mercies never fail us! You forgive us. We publicly declare your name! As long as We have breath, We will declare your Righteousness. Thank you in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
148
Please pray for me: I recently heard back from a job that i applied for back when I thought I might leave my current job. Please pray that I will have wisdom in knowing whether I should move ahead with this interview. I don't think I will although things at my current job are looking a bit...
Replies
10
Views
186
Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom